For proof of Identity one of the following must be provided:
• Current Signed Passport
• Current UK Photo Card Driving Licence (UK Photo Card Driving License may be used as proof of your address provided this is not also being used as proof of your identity)
• EEA National ID Card
• EEA National Driving Licence
• Non EEA Nationals must provide a passport with a valid visa
For proof of address
• Bank or Credit Card or Mortgage Statement (Dated within the last 3 months) (online printed statements are acceptable)
• Utility Bill – gas, electric, water, telephone, contractual mobile (Dated within the last three months)
• Council Tax Bill (Dated within the last six months)
• Current UK Photo Card Driving Licence (UK Photo Card Driving License may be used as proof of identity provided this is not also being used as proof of your address)
There will be 2 keys provided per Safety Deposit Box, these are the only copies for your box and we do not keep any customer copies. These must not be duplicated as you will lose your key deposit.
You can pay by Cash, Debit Card or Credit Card.
Yes. We are registered under the Money Laundering Regulations 2007. Registration No. 675037. We take our regulated status seriously by ensuring that we get to know our customers and their needs. We co-operate fully with the relevant authorities subject to appropriate court orders/warrants etc.
You are issued with two identical keys at the time of rental. If you have lost one or both keys, you should inform us immediately so that the account can be blocked. If you lose one key we can replace the lock with a subsequent charge of £100. If you lose both keys we will have to arrange for a locksmith to drill your lock out with a subsequent charge of £150.
Only you and any additional account holders can access your Safety Deposit Box.
You will be provided a camera free viewing room for absolute privacy to view the contents of your Safety Deposit Box.
- You are free to visit us at anytime during our opening hours. No appointment is necessary and last access into the vault is 15 minutes before closing.
- On arrival at our secure centre you will be greeted in the reception by one of our team who will identify you. You will be required to use your finger print on our bio-metric reader to gain access to the first section of our controlled access vault.
- With all of the above processes you will be guided through by one of our team who will also accompany you to the vault.
- Each safety deposit box requires 2 keys to access, one of these is your unique key the other is held by the member of the team accompanying you.
- Once our representative has assisted you in opening your safety deposit box, they will leave you, on your own, in the private viewing room next to the vault.
- The private viewing area is not covered by any of our CCTV cameras. Here you can discreetly and privately add, remove or examine the contents of your box.
- You will be allotted a 20 minute time slot within the viewing room and you may leave at anytime during that period once the box is returned to its location within the vault and locked by you, your key and staff members key.
No. Only you and any additional account holders will know the contents of your Safety Deposit Box. We strongly recommend you keep a detailed inventory, valuation of your items and pictures of your items for insurance purposes.
Saturday 10am – 5pm
Sunday 11am – 4pm
Bank Holidays Closed
Any valuables that you keep in your Safety Deposit Box should be properly insured for their full value. Keeping valuables in a Safe Deposit Box should not be seen as an alternative to insuring them. You can purchase additional insurance if you click on the insurance tab or arrange this through your home insurance.
If there are additional account holder names on the box, they may continue to have unrestricted access to your safety deposit box in the event of your death. The additional account holders may nominate themselves as the main account holder and will be responsible for the future payments of the box
304-306 Preston Road
020 8908 2200
|Monday – Friday||9.30am – 6pm|
|Saturday||10am – 5pm|
|Sunday||11am – 4pm|